diploma closure

1:25 AM

**this was a draft of a post i titled "diploma thus far" that i didnt finish and, well, never will.**
I am almost finished with my diploma! (I'm pursuing a diploma in computer science btw). I never talked about it on here because I tried, trust me there are drafts after drafts of what I would like to write about but I just couldnt finish them. But, obviously, when assignments are piling up, its the perfect time to start writing! Also inspired by this human over here *hyperlink cause she's doing November's 30 Days of Productivity! No one reads this blog anymore that okay T_T but if u came across this post check her out her site is so well thought out and I like her writing! I'm not biased I swear I dont know her! 

Where were we? Right. Diploma. They ease you in softly, speaking in easy programming terms and BAM CAME FOURTH SEMESTER with a set of stress packaged neatly for each student. I had an awful third semester, just dragging my feet to classes, dissociating the whole time (the fact that I got my best grade that semester is a miracle and prolly god's way of stopping me from dying) but yeah thinking back it's awful. But the aftermath obviously came on the fourth semester. Girl, i woke up, was in shock and covid-19 hit us. The subjects were hard enough, but studying at home??? unbelievable. Cant believe I need to relive that again. 
**end of draft**

Assalamualaikum and hello!!! 
**excuse the grammar mistakes i am emotional! and couldnt care less <3**

I noticed that I've made this post for both my SK and SMK academic levels, so why not diploma since i cant let euraub go lmao.

I'm in degree now. :) my life isn't going exactly as i planned, but close enough. I'm currently pursuing a degree in software engineering at ukm. sounds fun, exciting. but its a tad bit stressful. yes, i am aware its only the first week, the classes so far are fun, but all this credit transfer admin work and the still ongoing pandemic stuff is just, a lot. and going to a different uni, in a pandemic also meant leaving without saying goodbye to not only my friends, but the campus itself. uitm raub, you were good to me.The lecturers were nice. Sure, we got the strict ones, but they are still willing to help their students achieve the best they can get, and thats admirable. They're always welcoming us students to their offices and listens well to our problems. I thank every lecturer and staff in UiTM Raub cause y'all make our academic experience exciting. Despite the dramas ..ooooOOokayyyy.

*i know staff wont come across this post ever but pls turn a blind eye on this next section just leave this post thx 

I met some of the best people in my life there. lived with seven beautifully smart women (plus three adopted housemates) who were always there for each other. met my powerpuff girls, in our case theres four. and my classmate crew that made assignments and group works all the more enjoyable. 

To my housemates,

        

                                       






I love and miss y'all so much. The awkward and tiresome first day, the.. juicy? confusing? first semester drama, the sleepovers, the movie nights where SOMEONE would always falls asleep midway and then wake up at the end of the movie, the cramming before a test/exam nights. Sleeping at 3-4am before a final? staying up together, late night chats, aina's sleeping shenanigans that i miss so much (i mean who DANCES in her sleep), the dinners we have together, the buka puasas where we try to fit all eleven of us in the living room table, the maggi nights when we're all short on cash (or just lazy), the shared mamee pedas giler cause we're.. insane, the koop trips, senah's night lamp, bilik A always being the coldest room of the house, our pasar trips, wifi working on only certain rooms for some reason, the photoshoots after the final exam, that one Majlis Aspirasi Pelajar where all 11 of us got to go, the trips outside which was a logistical nightmare considering we only got three vans and uncle lim's bus. the grocery shop runs, the pizza hut runs (cause back in OUR day we didnt have foodpanda ok), the roti canai-7e slurpee-dobi one shot one kill trips, our KL trips, us listening to the intercom diligently when senah, put or ain was the announcer. and many MANY more experiences we been though together that i hope i will never forget. because each moment is special. and each moment had you guys in it. I love you all. and miss you. a LOT.


To my powerpuff girls,












my lil besties crew. I didnt know how we got together but we.. just did. and fit perfectly with no judgements. just vibes xD class is more enjoyable with y'all. drama is... kinda scary.. but we pour our hearts to each other and just accept that we're flawed together. the sleepless nights when we're working on assignments. me and abby playing sleep-tag while working that algorithm assignment because we're new to it ok we didnt know how to manage our time, or that one voice note on ws ?? like abby?? pls xD the late night conclusion open bars outside of acha's house. little visits to syef's room before class. me & syef's first larian hijau encounter LMAOO. us gathered up, (or each of yall individually) at my room, just for a chat, to vent out our frustrations, for work, discussions or just to pay a visit to my cookie monster printer. syef, thanks for always listening to me tiring your ears <3 our random trips to koop after class, bathroom gatherings, lab room huddles, medan selera talks, medan selera netflix time which was... a tad dangerous xD i love how we got each other, and how we still do, even if not everyday. luv yall, my ppg! <3

To my classmates,
















my crazy fun loveable friends. you make class worth coming to. we tease each other over everything, and learn together and do almost every group activity together. we'd gather up at syaf's room cause that where most of us are xD and help each other. our whatsapp group were filled with the most random unhinged stuff. trips to the store where melyn and abby worked and we get to kacau them. ice cream trips with dilaq and athirah. our library trips, and dinners!! are memorable. any activities we attend for merit we'll meet each other and i felt comfort. y'all make anywhere we're together home. the night classes are lively with everyone's presence. thank you for making uni fun. i luv u asheminggu crew (and the guys i guess but very heavily platonically lmaoo)

special mentions:



aina (i love u boo, thanks for being so caring and lovely and funny and the best roomate ever i miss you so much sorry for being messy and worrying u sometimes and thanks for taking care of me ily muah muah xoxo thanks for making bilik C the best room ever to come back to even panas nak mam--)



fana (baby of the group yang suka membebel but the bebelan is based on love. thanks for hanging out wiht us in our room. and making yourself at home. i wish to have u for the extra two semesters we had :/ our late night talks are so very dear to me. luv u fanon bananon mango lover extraordinaire)



senah (yr so hardworking and caring and a fun soul. i wish the best for yr future bc u deserve it. and thanks for layan-ing aina, fana and i's shenanigans. ily fav child xoxo)



izzah (hi new fren. thanks for still chatting with me and thinking of me these days. we didnt really knew each other at first but we grew close quick. and thanks for not giving up on me. and scolding me when needed! ily)



dilaq (we go on quite a lot of dates together xD sorry i didnt get to edit the footage of one of our date. i lost it ehehhe. thanks for being by my side for all ctu projects and for always being up to spontaneous pasar/sushi/icecream dates. ily fake gf xoxo ahahhahahah)



acha (hi uni bestie. my child and my mom in one. thanks for being my first friend. and making me breakout of my shell, and trusting with your stories. sorry if im ever a bad friend to you and thanks for being patient and still being with me til now. you are a bright woman cha and you will succeed so dont worry(too much)! thanks for sticking with me for all 2 1.5 years. ily boo.)




miss yusra (hi miss! thanks for taking me in and taking care of me during that... rough patch. thanks for genuinely caring abt me. i know i dont talk much to you these days because well, theres nothing to talk about when my brain processes stuff too fast for me to even react, but please know that i appreciate you so much for coming into my life. ily miss. wish we could meet soon <3 ) 


and to my room/the campus itself bc i am attached to that 80.5 acre land (i googled this)





in it is just a thin, thin matress on a metal frame, but i made you my home that i sometime despises bc come on, we're in the middle of the woods and the town was ten minutes away and i dont have a car. anyways,,, its small enough that i'd wake up late and will still be on time for class. and everything is connected and cozy. and the evening walks are fun even tho its the same circle every day. the classes are cold, not really good for sleepyheads but comfortable enough. the library is quite and calm (some said scary but well if i never had those experiences). your sunsets and sunrises are always beautiful, pink and purple filling the skies. i didnt get to say goodbye and that sucks, but the time i've spent there, the good and the bad, the night filled with laughters and tears, will be carried till the end of my time. thanks euraub and its people, for shaping me to who i am today, even if i change in a couple of years. 

and to my purple shaw-- (im kidding)

byeee & thank you <33 (p/s: suraya, u aint doing too bad.)

(+++extra pics (i have more on my phone .-. when i say my phone is free real estate it rly is everyone takes their snapshots on there and im forever grateful xoxo i do have blackm*il material tho jk y'all are adorable)




























































































You Might Also Like

0 comments